SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Cheri Marshall" <>
Subject: [ZA-EC] HART...Gladys Elaine sister to Pearl
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:34:45 +1000

Hi Tombi and Lynn

On the Dn for Stephanus Jacobus it lists Pearle as the 11th child(12
children in total). I see from the email that came from Grizel that you
have date of birth now for Pearle as 23 November 1886. Is the date of birth
for Gladys Elaine( who I thought previously was the older sister?) correct
as 18 Sept 1889?( Tombi this is from your work.thank you)(or am I in a
muddle???)

Is Grizel able to give us dates of birth for all twelve children? I don't
have a digital image of the Dn to share with the list but I see it has been
transcribed by Rob HART on the Ancestry 24 website.

Regards

Cheri

This thread: