SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "nikki" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] 1878 Voters Roll - Ethical Conduct
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 20:45:48 +0200

Hi Rob

If you send me more details of the people you are wanting to find on the uk
censuses i will see what i can find. I have spent a lot of time searching
these in my time so would love to help if i can. If you give me as much
detail as you can especially what part of the country they hail from that
will help. The Scruttons will I know be easier than the Joneses I know this
from experience!! I always like to help a fellow Jones if i can, we have a
hard time as genealogists along with oour cousins the Smiths!!! ::)

Kind regards
Nikki Jones !