SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Mike Wright" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] William John HARTLEY
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 19:42:30 +1200

Hi Paxie

William John HARTLEY's first wife was Sarah GREEN.

Mary Anna HARTLEY was William John HARTLEY's daughter with his third
wife, Mary CAWOOD.

Altogether, I have William John HARTLEY having 16 children - 3 with his
first wife Sarah, 2 with his second wife Hannah and 11 with his third
wife Mary.

Regards
Mike