SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Becky horne" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] ADMIN: Back online
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 23:13:42 +0200

Hi Pete

Thank you for your input.
I went and had a look at Experts-Exchange.
https://secure.experts-exchange.com/register.jsp?cid=2222

There is a 30-day free trial but it ask for credit card details.
I don't have a credit card so will scout around for an alternative site that
maybe can deliver the same service.

Thank you for sharing.

Best wishes
Becky