SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: sybil banisterjones <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] BAPTIST CHURCH
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 13:17:59 +0200
References: <AANLkTik6wCcZwlpJoL-SOG_BGhOdOA5FsumSmAKxxtoj@mail.gmail.com><B476EA1748364A6CAF61349999B20C5A@DallasKingPC><AANLkTikQFNIz1ZIjBEa-CDFi-Gce2FpWNv90N5ftHyPZ@mail.gmail.com><F1BD8B38B9C3466B962EB48DF9B3E29B@DallasKingPC><AANLkTilCMF334DMegt7R2TiuJgEwv-h8i2Isng2QLGbf@mail.gmail.com><AANLkTin9p__DpcRLYvbiihcmHKKckLFKSbT7utAkJ1PG@mail.gmail.com><D2F7962835134C7B9CD9D04FDF9476BD@lynnebf7d7be8c>

Hullo Lynn

Mnay thanks for this info. It is all very confusing. It seems there
was and Isaac James and also a James Isaac Hubbard. Both seem to have
been married to Butlers, but one was AG Butler and one was J W Butler.
But nowhere is there any data on John Louis or Violdt Sylvia Hubbard.
Very confusing.

Kind regards

Sybil