SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: April <>
Subject: [ZA-EC] [Fwd: FEATHERSTONEHAUGH]
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 20:06:14 +0100

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FEATHERSTONEHAUGH
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 08:09:01 +0100
From: April <>

Hello.

I have subscribed to the Cheshire site in the hopes that the name of
FEATHERSTONEHAUGH is recognised.

In particular I have James Zacharias Featherstonehaugh (engine driver)
and his son Henry Westcott Featherstonehaugh who was born South Africa
1899. I have the baptism certificate for Henry. The mother is Augusta
Johanna nee HAMMAN. The place of abode is given as Vrededorp,
Johannesburg, Pretoria.

I have no idea as to who were the parents of either parents. Do not
have their marriage certificate which maybe would have supplied this
information.

So, here goes. Just hoping I can make a link somewhere in Cheshire.

Kind regards.

April. New Forest. UK

This thread: