SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Tombi Peck" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] St Alban's Cathedral, Pretoria
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 15:31:50 +0100

Thank you very much for the information; I will add it into the tree.
I'm afraid I am now so lazy I hate writing 'snail mail' letters!! Just the
very thought of having to go and post the things puts me off!!
I have asked Tessa King to see if she can find an early photograph of the
Cathedral for me when next she goes to the Pretoria Archives.
I do appreciate the transcription of the information; most interesting thank
you.
Best wishes,
Tombi Peck