SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: April <>
Subject: [ZA-EC] PHOTO
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:08:28 +0100

I hope I am on the correct site to ask if anyone living near Schoeman
St, Pretoria would be kind enough to e-mail a photo of number 343
Schoeman Street. My relative lived there with his wife and their son
was born there in 1920.

Of course, it may not be there now as progress means that a lot of older
properties are bulldozed to make way for newer ones.

Also, any suggestions as to how I could get information on the family
who lived there? It looks as though they were still living there up to
when the wife died 1935.

Kind regards.

April

This thread: