SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Nikki" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] ADMIN - Snowing in Grahamstown
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:34:43 +0200

The Sun has made an appearance in Sedgefield!! :) Soccer fever is at an all
time high on the Garden Route! What a pleasure to be a part of the vibe and
history in the making. I can just picture us trying to explain Ayoba and
Waka Waka eh eh to our Great grandchildren!!
Keep warm everybody
Best wishes to you all and of course Bafana Bafana this evening!!
Nikki