SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Elaine" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] FW: WILLIAM FREDERICK RAINIER GREGORY
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:26:17 +0200

a.. I hope this helps Becky
b.. All the Best Elaine
c..
a.. a.. William Frederick Rainier Gregory
b.. a.. Birth
b..
a.. Abt 1866
b.. in Mayne, Essex, UK
a.. Death
b..
a..
c..
d.. a.. Save this person to your tree
Comment on this
a.. a.. Show immediate family Hide immediate family
b..
a.. More options
a.. Save this person to your tree
a..
Parents & Siblings
a..
b.. William Gregory (1843-)

a..
b.. Jane Eloise (1845-)

b.. Spouse & Children
a..
b.. No Spouse or Children
a.. Overview
b.. Facts and Sources
c.. Media Gallery
d.. Comments
e.. Member Connect
Media Gallery
No photos, stories, audio or video have been added yet.
Timeline
( View details )
a.. 1866
Abt