SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: Ray Pitt <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] ESME BULL BOOK
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:01:21 +1000

Hello April,
There are two entries for the HAMMAN family name.
They are as follows:-

HAMMAN Mary Ann aged 44 - Second entry Her Husband was Thomas, carpenter who was already at the cape together with son Thomas, in his 20's and daughter Julia, about 18 who was pregnant at the time of her arrival Seems they had come out earlier in Feb 1860.
With Mary were:-
William aged 20,
Ellen aged 16,
Ann aged 12,
John aged 11
All arrived on the ship Royal Charlie in Aug 1860

HAMMAN