SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: Joan HOPE <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] JAMES HENRY OGILVIE
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 05:50:56 -0700 (PDT)

Who is Dorothy May PARRY and how does she fit into this family? (Obviously the second wife of one of the men, but not sure which one...)

I have a bit of information on the family. Not a lot more, but if you wish, I can send what I have to the list. Most of the information came from Jennifer Bell many years ago whenI was compiling the LOVEMORE family tree.

Joan