SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "The Bell Family" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] JAMES HENRY OGILVIE
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:41:22 -0400

Joan,
Charles Lovemore Ogilvie was married twice. His first wife was Joan Evans
who died in 1941. Dorothy was his second wife, and was still living when
Charles died in 1967. Looks like the data in my notes came from Charles'
death notice. I assume Charles' daughter Meg is the same as Barbara Marjorie
Ogilive? I didn't have Dorothy's surname, so that is new information for me!

Jennifer