SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Ellen Stanton" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] WHEELER
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 00:51:51 -0500

Hi April,

I found this:

LDS Microfilm #1259211
Natal Marriages
Item 2
Entry #6290
Husband: Charles William WHEELER
Wife: Emma Jane BOWHAY
Date: 9/21/1889

Regards,
Ellen Stanton
Email:

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:] On Behalf Of April
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 1:43 PM
Subject: [ZA-EC] WHEELER

I am helping my brother to find his wife's ancesters who emmigrated to
South Africa maybe just before they had their son.

They arrived as two single persons and most likely married before they
had a son Charles William born Pietermaritzburg 1890.

Charles William Wheeler born 1866. UK Bookbinder.

Emma Jane Bowhey. born 1866. UK

It appears that they returned about 1897 to the UK.

Where can I find searchable passenger lists of those that came from
South Africa to UK?

I have searched NAAIRS and cannot find any information on them. Please
has anyone any information on this couple?

Kind regards.

April