SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Elaine" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] WHEELER
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:02:25 +0200

UK Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878-1960 UK Incoming Passenger Lists,
1878-1960
Name: Charles Wheeler
Birth Date: 14 Dec 1891
Age: 63
Port of Departure: Durban, South Africa
Arrival Date: 15 Apr 1955
Port of Arrival: Southampton, England
Ports of Voyage: Durban, East London, Port Elizabeth, Cape
Town and Las Palmas
Ship Name: Arundel Castle
Search Ship Database: View the 'Arundel Castle' in the
'Passenger Ships and Images' database
Shipping Line: Union-Castle Mail Steamship Company Ltd
Official Number: 0100/01

Source Citation: Class: BT26; Piece: 1330; Item: 70