SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: Eric Waugh <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Traders and Trading Stations of the Central andSouthern Transkei - Book
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 07:48:39 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Pete

Seeing your reference to Davis and the connection with the Transkei I can't
resist asking you if there is a Hylton DAVIS ( "y" in Hylton is correct
spelling) involved anywhere. His mother was Clara DAVIS and his father Ray DAVIS
( I think his name was Ray). Hylton had a sister Cynthia.

It's a long shot I know but one never knows.

Vivienne