SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Tessa King" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] NILAND
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 19:09:53 +0200

Hi Peter

Hope you are well. Please could you confirm Grace's birth date for me. I
have it in the tree with the book as a reference and have 3 Sept 1907. I
can't get to my books as they are still packed and life here in Howick is
very chaotic at the moment. Perhaps I looked at the wrong person when
inputting the data originally. I have Page 19 as my reference.

Kind regards
Tessa