SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Faraway" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] WHITE ladies etc.
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:39:21 +0100

I was really interested to see John White of Craddock mentioned. My
grandfather Richard Stephen Murray White,(1876-1942) was a son or Stephen
Murray White and spoke of collecting the mail from Craddock with his brother
when a boy. Any chance there's a connection with John White. Stephen Murray
White was dead when Richard Stephen married in UK in 1906. Another reference
talks of him as Captain Stephen Murray White but I have no record of him on
any army list.

Regards

Faraway