SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Norma" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] CULVERWELL
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:26:46 +0200

Thanks Geoff - I know this is meant to help, but I don't know what you are
talking about. I sat and wondered if I should admit it, but know that I am
hanging my head as I type. Please can you assist me further by
elaborating??

Regards Norma

March quarter 1883, Bridgwater district. vol. 5c p. 371
Geoff

--
Geoff Chew