From: "Norma" <>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:26:46 +0200

Thanks Geoff - I know this is meant to help, but I don't know what you are
talking about. I sat and wondered if I should admit it, but know that I am
hanging my head as I type. Please can you assist me further by

Regards Norma

March quarter 1883, Bridgwater district. vol. 5c p. 371

On 10 November 2010 23:52, Craig Hilton-Taylor
<> wrote:
> I have him born in either 1882 or 1883 in Over Stowey, Somerset. >

Geoff Chew

with the word 'unsubscribe'