SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Ian Currie" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Hood
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:14:58 +0200

Hi Debbie

I don't know if this will be of any help, but our family dentist, whn I was
a child, was Dr. Robin Hood who lived at Hogsback (between Cathcart and
Alice, and his wife's name was Iris. If I remember correctly they had two
children, a daughter, Wendy, and a son, Christopher. I know that Dr. Hood
retired to Cape Town many years ago, and I doubt whether he is still living,
but you may be able to trace the children.

Sorry I have nothing more concrete than that.

Regards
Ian Currie