SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Brian & Fay Lea" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Street Address....Queen Victoria Maternity Hospital,Johannesburg.
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:30:14 +0200

Hi All,
Did anyone attend the 'real' New Years Eve parties in Hillbrow? Those in the
'60's with the band The Bats, where we dressed up and danced the night
away.....

I also worked in Highpoint for many years travelling from Honeydew everyday!

Still that young age in MY mind!!! However the mirror and 11 grandchildren
tell a different story.......

Fay