SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC]Latest list of names cited in 'Cornish Pioneers inSouthAfrica'
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 09:27:47 +0200

Me too please.

Thanks

Simone

Sent:2011-10-05 08:39:47
Please add me.

Many thanks

Debbie

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:] On Behalf Of Nicola
Jenkin
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 10:23 PM
Subject: [ZA-EC] Latest list of names cited in 'Cornish Pioneers in
SouthAfrica'

Hi,

For those who may not be aware, I'm (slowly) compiling a list of names and
surnames cited in 'Cornish Pioneers in South Africa', by Richard Dawe.

The latest update is now available. If you would like a copy of the list,
or would like to be added to my mailing list for future updates, please let
me know.

Kind regards,
Nicola

--
*Nicola Jenkin*

Oxfordshire, UK
Families researching: Jenkin, Strong, Alkin, Carnell, Pavey, Haddigan