SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: Karen Olsen <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Ancestor.co.za
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:19:37 +1000

Hi Gail,
I use this site quite often, especially for Cape docs. I have at
times requested extra Cape docs which I have found in the NAAIRS database,
not theirs. The Cape docs can take several months to arrive but others I
can get in a week or so. I have found them very helpful and reliable. The
person I communicate with is Nicola Bennett.

Regards,
Karen