SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Graham Dickason" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] CORNISH ASSOCIATION
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:01:13 +0200

Please forward it to the Harold Strange Africana Library , at Johannesburg
Library.
This is where all documents of the Cornish Association reside. Anna Smith ,
the Chief Librarian at the time the Cornish Association closed down , I
think 1972/3 , was instrumental in seeing they were retained in South
Africa.
Graham Dickason