SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: sybil banisterjones <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] CORNISH ASSOCIATION
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:17:31 +0200

Many thanks for the link. We really only wanted to know if anyone was
perhaps researching the Rowe family, but i am not going to take it any
further. We are leaving this week for Natal for a month and I dont have the
time to do anymore. I really appreciate your help.
Kind regards
Sybil

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Ken & Eleanor Garvie <