SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Brenda Rees" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Which program?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:10:27 +0100

Hi Pat
I don't know why people prefer Legacy but it appears to be the most popular
one.
I use Family Tree Legends and find it completely suitable for my needs, and
there is plenty of space for keeping notes.
I purchased the "Starter Edition" in June 2006 from PC World (UK) (£9.99)
and am still using it without any problems.
Regards
Brenda Rees