SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Scott and Alison" <>
Subject: [ZA-EC] Baxter family
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 21:02:10 +1100

I have had an email from Kevin Baxter looking for his Baxter family in the
Eastern Cape, unfortunately not part of my Baxter family - James Baxter born
Edinburgh 1886 married Laura Jessamine Timm, lived in Clumber and
Grahamstown with two children Roland and Dorothy.

Kevin's family are as follows - he would appreciate help as he lives in
Saudi

Are you related to the Baxter family from the Eastern Cape :

Frederick William and brother Samuel emigrated from Kent (UK) in late 1880s

l l

l L____>
married to Mary Anne (Polly) Walkling , was murdered in 1908 , they had a
son Rex

L___> married Euphemia Lee (Anderson) , children : Winifred
Mary , Samuel Herbert , Frederick Anderson , Owen Claude , Emily Florence ,
Gladys Lee , George Roberts , Mabel Muriel

L__> my grand father

Kind regards

Kevin Baxter

Thank you