SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Ken & Eleanor Garvie" <>
Subject: [ZA-EC] NORTH END CEMETERY - ALEXANDER HENRY WILLIAM DAMERELL
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 06:59:50 +0200

http://www.eggsa.org/library/main.php?g2_itemId=1610654

Hi there Carol (Beneke),

I am assuming you are co-ordinating the grave photography. I have found a photograph taken by Chris Maritz of Alexander Henry William Damerell's gravestone unfortunately we can not see whom he married. The Surname Cary appears above and we need to see who this lady was. I have her as Emily Eleanor Cary but need to confirm this.

Would it be possible to get another photograph of this gravestone please?

Thank you to you and the team for taking time to photograph these gravestones - it makes research so much easier!

Looking forward to your positive response.

Kind regards

Eleanor

This thread: