SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Florence Emma Harvey
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 16:40:16 -0500

I'm afraid I don't have the information on the parents of Florence Emma HARVEY. I do have more information on her husband and children.
I am apparently related to the OSBOURN/OSBORNE family.
My ggg grandfather Alexander (James) KIDWELL who arrived at the Cape with his wife Phebe TUBB in Holder's Party on board the Kennersley Castle had two sisters whom he applied to have join him a few years later. They were Eleanor 'Nellie' KIDWELL who died in the home of her nephew Charles Osbourn, Beaufort Street, Grahamstown. She had previously lived at Alpha Cottage, Halliwell Street, Chesterfield, England.

The other sister, Elizabeth born 1792 in England who was married to Unknown OSBOURN who died in 1826 before she sailed for the Cape of Good Hope. They had four chilren, Charles OSBOURN, George OSBOURN, Eliza OSBOURN, John Thomas OSBOURN who emigrated to the Cape with their mother.
Best wishes,
Tombi Peck