SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Florence Emma Harvey
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 16:55:17 -0500

Oops....I went potty just then......I entered the information about the OSBOURNS rather than the ORSMONDS who also married into the Kidwell Family!
Alfred John ORSMOND born 7 Jul 1849 Grahamstown (son of John Thomas ORSMOND and Eliza RAY married on the 7th April 1874 at the Wesleyan Methodist Church, Aliwal North, Cape of Good Hope Amelia 'Emma' KIDWELL daughter of Thomas Richard KIDWELL and Mary Ann MATCHERSON. Amelia Emma KIDWELL was born on the 22nd January 1851 Grahamstown, Albany, Eastern Cape of Good Hope died 21st October 1893 at her husband's house on Driefontein Farm, Aliwal North. They had 9 children:
John Thomas ORSMOND on the 28th January 1875 born on Morning Sun Farm, Aliwal North, Eastern Cape of Good Hope
Ivy Mary ORSMOND born 22 Dec 1876 Morning Sun Farm, Aliwal North, Eastern Cape of Good Hope
May Gibby ORSMOND born 18 Oct 1878 on Morning Sun Farm, Aliwal North, Eastern Cape of Good Hope
Maude Emily ORSMOND born 30th August 1880, Morning Sun Farm, Aliwal North, Eastern Cape of Good Hope
Raymond Everet ORSMOND b 5 Jun 1884 Morning Sun Farm, Aliwal North, Eastern Cape of Good Hope
Alfred Ernest ORSMOND 7 Mar 1886 at Jamestown, Eastern Cape of Good Hope
Cecil Frank ORSMOND b 29 Jul 1887 at Jamestown, Eastern Cape of Good Hope
Edmund Charles ORSMOND b 18 Aug 1890 at Fair View Farm, Aliwal North, Eastern Cape of Good Hope
Leslie Alexander ORSMOND 25 June 1892 at Fair View Farm, aliwal North, Eastern Cape of Good Hope.
Unfortunately I don't have a date of death for any of them, nor do I have information on any of their spouses, if any.

Best wishes,
Tombi Peck