SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Scott and Alison" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Birth Certificates from the UK
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 00:13:52 +1100

Hi,

I have obtained certificates from England

http://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/

General Register Office

The General Register Office website has moved. You can now find the
information you need on the following websites:

Order certificates online from the General Register Office, including
birth, marriage, civil partnership, death, adoption and commemorative
certificates.

Visit Directgov for information on birth, marriage, civil partnership,
death, adoption and stillbirth records and registrations, as well as
guidance on researching your family history and the General Register Office

Visit the IPS website for our corporate information and announcements.

For certificates from Scotland you need to visit Scotland's people.

Both places are very efficient - about two week turn around time to
Australia

Regards

Alison