From: "Tessa King" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] Florence Emma Harvey
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 10:06:12 +0200

Hi Russell

As it was Marguerite who signed her mother's DN and she supplied the
information for herself and spelt her name as Marguerite I would say she is
not the same person as Margaret. I couldn't find anything on NAAIRS for
George or Margaret CAWOOD. No match for a GRADWELL/CAWOOD combination

Found a Margaret Elizabeth GRADWELL who died in the Free State in 1997. Not
the same person, but just wondering which GRADWELL she married?

Take care