SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: "Kevin and Lynette" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] 1 Cambridge Road, Queenstown
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:19:37 +1000

Hi Gwen,
Thanks for that advice.
I went into the site and found 1 Cambridge Road, Queenstown. It looks
different. The windows have been changed and the verandah has been enclosed
so maybe it is a different house or perhaps the alterations have changed its
appearance.
Thanks again, I did have fun going back and seeing the house I will always
regard as home in Thomas Road Walmer.
Compliments of the season to you,
Regards,
Lynette from OZ (McWilliams)