SOUTH-AFRICA-EASTERN-CAPE-L Archives

From: sybil banisterjones <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-EC] EASTERN PROVINCE HERALD, 06.04.1984
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 16:46:24 +0200

Hullo Listers

I am very excited as one of these notices is family of mine with a sister
that I did not know about. I dont suppose the newspaper concerned would
have any more info on the person who inserted that notice so many years
ago? I see a big hunt ahead of me, quite exciting and many thanks Carol
for your hard work.

Kind regards
Sybil Baniater-Jones