Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2002-10 > 1035176938

From: clare borchers <>
Subject: Re: Carr's & map
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 22:09:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Yvonne

Thankyou, that was very kind of you to send the map
and the information in the previous e-mail. I have
this feeling (don't we all) that I may be onto
something here. From Port Elizabeth/East London to
Krugersdorp/Randfontein is "not" that far!

I will have to get onto Heather's site and see if any
church records have been placed for a KERR/CARR X
OSWALD wedding or baptisms in the district.

Query - is/was the DRC 'big' in the East London/Kogma
area?

Best wishes
Clare Borchers
Bullaburra NSW Australia

Searching KERR/CARR, OSWALD and DAVIDSON
(Randfontein, Krugersdorp, Beaconsfield (Cape Colony))