Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2002-11 > 1037655458

From: "John Fuller" <>
Subject: RE: [ZA-IB] Can you identify these people?
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:37:38 -0800

Dear Anthony,
Sorry about the delay in replying. I hope one day to be a man of leisure
with plenty of time for genealogy and my other passions.
Since your request involves quite a lot of information, here's what I've
decided to do.
I could send you a GEDCOM file into which most of my family information is
packed. However, I don't want the file circulated because I'm still in the
process of cleaning it up and trying to weed out some of the undocumented
gossip that's in there. If you'll agree to keep the file to yourself and use
it only as the basis for further discussion between ourselves, I'll send it
to you.
By the way, I have received some very interesting correspondence on the
three mystery photos and will be posting some of it to the site.
John