Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-02 > 1046259674

From: "Heather MacAlister" <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] Like Sharons Idea of Book List !!!
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:41:14 +0200

Hi Folks

Sorry there was a typing error - my fingers worker faster than my brain -
sometimes I do have brain as well.
Free Look Ups at www.genealogy.co.za/index6.htm
regards
Heather

Heather's South African Genealogy Help List - www.genealogy.co.za
Join the South African-British-Immigrants newsgroup -
to join just type in
the word Subscribe and nothing else in the subject bar.
To join the Cape Town Family History Society you can send an email to
for more information.