Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-03 > 1046883974

From: "kdee" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] 1858 Port Elizabeth immigration list
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 19:06:14 +0200

Hi Jon,
I see you got the passenger list - which I really enjoyed absorbing - from
The Cape of Good Hope Government Gazette. Were all passenger lists listed
in the Immigration section of the Government Gazettes. I am presently
looking for passenger lists from Mauritius/Madagascar, do you think that the
Natal Government Gazettes would have the same procedure as the Cape.
Also what department did you go thru to get the lists, if you don't mind me
asking?
Thanks so much. Again I really found your posting very enlightening.
Regards
Judy