Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-03 > 1048704893

From: "dorish" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Methodist Parish Records: CradockMarriages:1879-1902
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:54:53 +0200

Julie
I think there was a Wolf Heller who was connected to the company Standard
Canners/Union Wine in Ndabeni Cape town in the late 1950's - it is no longer
in existence as far as I know. I was at Grove Primary school,
Claremont,with Helen and Avril Heller whose father was a Wolf Heller (I
think it was the same Heller) and this was in about 1950. I think they
lived in a Monmouth Avenue, Upper Claremont.
Hope this helps a bit
Doris