Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-05 > 1051845126

From: "Tessa King" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] TUCKER
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 05:12:06 +0200

Hi Karen

I was reading your email again and checking your info against what I have in
my database. Please could you confirm the date of birth and your source for
David Cawood. I have his birth date (from David Barlow's website) as 9 April
1775 not 7 April 1775. Is Waaiplaats in the Cradock district? I have Joseph
Henry Tucker being born in Cradock, but have no idea where my source
obtained the info.

Thanks
Tessa