Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-07 > 1057867638

From: "Antony Cooper" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Methodist Parish Records: Queenstown Christenings: 1858-1860
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:07:18 +0200

Dear Tessa

From: "Tessa King" <>

> Need some help matching children to parents please. In other
> words the parents of these children - the grandparents! Hope
> I am making myself clear.
>
> Entry #263
> Child: Sarah Catherine Makinley STONE
> Parents: Charles and Elizabeth Ann
> Born: 3/19/1859
> Baptized: 4/3/1859

I'm not going to be of much help here, I'm afraid! To the best of my
knowledge, these are not members of the family of the pre-1820 Settlers,
Richard and Charles STONE. My data on the 1820 and post-1820 STONE
immigrants is a bit limited (only 74 names), and I have not been able to
find this family there.

Regards
Antony

This thread: