Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-07 > 1058000623

From: "Marielle Ford" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Hulley
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 11:05:50 +0200

Hi Sharon

I have as follows:

Doris Winifred FORD b. 1926 d. 1994 (my husband's paternal aunt) m Stafford Harvey HULLEY b. 1919 d. 1993. Their children:

Neville Harvey HULLEY b. 1948 d. 1949
Trevor John HULLEY b. 1950 m Kathleen Arnott
Alan Dennis HULLEY b. ? m. Brenda Randall
Judith HULLEY b. 1957 m Michael Benkenstein

I have Doris Ford's ancestry but not Stafford Hulley's, although I could probably get hold of it if someone is interested.

Marielle Ford

RESEARCHING: FORD, STRANSHAM, HAYTER, COPELAND, BRADFIELD, TARR, WILSON, MALLEN, LINDORES, MARÉ, PHILLIPS, MIDDLEMAS