Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-07 > 1058357346

From: "Marielle Ford" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] BRADFIELD
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:09:06 +0200

Thank you so much, Tessa.

This is part of my husband's line, but I did not have Joseph's second name. I have his DOB as 1801. Do you have any more on this family?

Another of John BRADFIELD's sons was Richard BRADFIELD (1807-1880), who is my husband's maternal gggfather.

I have them going back to James BRATFIELD (Bradfield) born 1705 and his wife Mary KEY (b 1710), and two unknown DENNIS's b. 1724 and 1730 (not sure how I got the dates without names!)

If anyone has other connections please let me know - this line links to TARR, DAVIES, RADFORD, BRENT, JAKINS, TOOLEY, BUTCHER and many more.

I do so love a link!!

Marielle Ford