Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-07 > 1058425670

From: "Marielle Ford" <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] Bradfield
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:07:50 +0200

Thank you, Sharon! I did have her, but not this particular reference to confirm her existence. My dates are in English format, not US.

She was the second wife of Edmund BRADFIELD (b 1797 Nottinghamshire and d 12-06-1870 Cradock). My notes about Isabella are: b at sea on the ship Sir G Osborne Atlantic Ocean on 22 April 1820, d Cradock Cape SA. Her maiden name was DANIEL and her parents were Simpson DANIEL and Mary Ann D'EGVILLE. Isabella married Edmund BRADFIELD on 2 Sept. 1840.

Thanks for picking this up. I like the "cracked" quote......

Marielle