Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-07 > 1058475094

From: "Bernie Cramer" <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] MARDON/BENTLEY
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 22:51:34 +0200

Hi All,

I'm still bumping my head against a brick wall, named William Bealey
MARDON, married to Susannah Maria BENTLEY, [about 1887/8 Queenstown
District ?] daughter of Francis Parriot BENTLEY jnr. and Sarah Maria
BUCKLEY.
I have a William MARDON living with his mother and stepfather in
Cornwall on the 1881 Census, age etcetera, the same as my WB MARDON, I
have nothing on him before his marriage to Susannah Maria BENTLEY,
when did he arrive her in South Africa, how did he get here, where and
when exactly did he marry Susannah, ??? all these questions and no
answers.
The answer's out there, somewhere !!!
HELP !!

Regards,