Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-07 > 1058682184

From: "Tessa King" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Bradfield
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:23:04 +0200

Hi Marielle

Just to add to your info. Isabella died on the 23 Oct 1877 at Cradock. Her
parents were as you stated except that her mother's correct name is Amelia
Margarith D'Egville born 1791 in Lyon, France and her father was Sampson
O'Malia Daniel born 1784 in Dublin, Ireland. He died 18 Jan 1872 at
Rouxville, Orange Free State, SA and she died 16 May 1868 at the home of
Thomas Webster at Rouxville, OFS. They were married in 1805 at Gretna Green.
This info came from the various researchers doing the Daniel family and was
sent to me by Dan Daniel.

Hope it helps.
Tessa