Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1059727555

From: "Helen Roberts" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] CORY LIBRARY GRAHAMSTOWN
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:45:55 +0200

Hi Marielle

Please Please any information on the Roberts family, let me know what
it will cost.

Regards
Helen

>>> 08/01/03 10:10AM >>>
Dear listers

I have never been (sacrilege, I know) to Cory, but am desperate to get
there. Please forward any lookups you need, so that I can do the whole
lot while I am there.

Awaiting a flood!

Marielle Ford
RESEARCHING: FORD, STRANSHAM, HAYTER, COPELAND, BRADFIELD, TARR,
WILSON, MALLEN, LINDORES, MARÉ, PHILLIPS, MIDDLEMAS

Women of South Africa 1913 Double CD soon available with over 1200
photographs and completely indexed by maiden name and married names for
only R199.99 available from SCRIBES Ink. at
www.genealogy.co.za/scribes_ink.html

records, go to:

Please find our disclaimer at http://www.disclaimer.nu.ac.za
<<<<gwavasig>>>>