Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1059816239

From: "Becky Horne" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] CEMETERY RECORDS
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:23:59 +0200

Hello Elva

Unfortunately couldn't find anything pertaining to STEEDE in the Oudtshoorn
records that I have.
I know that Ellen did some Oudtshoorn recordings awhile back. Have you tried
doing a search on the List's archives?

http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/index/SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH/

However, I did find STEAD (which could be a variant ?) in the Grahamstown
cemetery.
Not sure if you are following this option?
If so, send a mail with the appropriate subject header, eg STEED and I will
see what I can do for you.

Best wishes
Becky
Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Researching: HENWICK; HILL; HORN(E); MEREDITH; DEYZEL; LARSEN; WILSON;
LYNAR; HENNING; STERLEY; THECK; BEST; BRAUN, GREENER; GLANVILLE.