Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1059873997

From: "sharon marshall" <>
Subject: Re: [ZA-IB] Henry Tucker/Annie Cawood family part 1
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 03:26:37 +0200

Hi Karen,
Thanks for these - adds a few more pieces.
Re:
"Again I am not sure who this Arthur Tucker is:

> Arthur Tucker - joined the S A L H. His horse
> was shot under him at the Tugela and his injury compelled a lengthened
> furlough after which he joined the J M R."

Wouldn't this be Arthur Frank TUCKER, son of Henry?

Re:
"Henry Cawood Tucker - No information on this member of the Tucker family,
but it
> would seem that he, like his brother William Derwent Tucker did not
survive to serve in
> the Boer war."

I have his death date as 2 Feb 1887 from Vernon Whittal.

Re Barry: I have him as youngest son of Henry.
???

Sharon