Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA-IMMIGRANTS-BRITISH > 2003-08 > 1059910444

From: "BARBARA BEAUMONT" <>
Subject: [ZA-IB] LUCY WALTER
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 13:34:04 +0200

Edward Hillary
Thanks for that site....it has a picture of Lucy which is nice, but I think they may have made a mistake on the name as all the other sites I've looked at have her father as William.

Lucy had two brothers both called RICHARD but their parents come up as
WILLIAM WALTER 1605-1650 born and died in London although all his ancesters came from Pembrokeshire in Wales, and
ELIZABETH PROTHEROE b 1606 Carmarthenshire

My ancestor was her MUCH younger brother RICHARD born 1650 in Penbrokeshire Wales. The next generation moved to Devon.

Thanks for your info and let me know if you find any more that sho him as Richard!
Barbara Beaumont

This thread: